Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is one of the most researched nutrients. In the body it acts as an antioxidant helping to protect cells from damaging free radicals.
We’ve combined our vitamin c with citrus bioflavonoids, another group of powerhouse nutrients known to help transport the vitamin c more effectively throughout the body.
Herbal extracts of acerola and rosehip are other ingredients we’ve used for their antioxidant nutrients, giving you a wholesome, natural dose of vitamin c with every intake.
- Supports immune system health
- Helps relieve the symptoms of the common cold and flu
- Helps enhance collagen formation
- Aids skin tissue repair and wound healing
- Helps maintain healthy joint cartilage
- Supports connective tissue
- Helps relieve the symptoms of mild arthritis
- Helps relieve mild rheumatic aches and pain
- Supports brain and cognitive function
- Support healthy emotional balance
Vitamin C 1000 is proudly Australian made, crafted to the highest Australian Standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration Australia (TGA).
60 tablets per jar.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.